Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Info on the NML Project

New Media Literacies
While researching the New Media Literacies, I found out that the staff of this program had a goal of equipping students to be educated to be literate in the multimedia world and to raise the understanding of it to other people. This is quite interesting, because without people willing to teach this kind of information, nobody would really know what to do to. Some of these things I have never even heard of, so had I not read about them on here, I would be completely clueless.

I think it is a good project that they are working on. I think that by teaching students, the New Media Literacies, project could spread worldwide. As they teach students, those students could teach other people. And the network would grow and increase in knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. What were you clueless about that you encountered. Your post would be better with specific examples!

    ReplyDelete