Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alice Christy's Information

Alice Christie
This website was SO interesting! Alice Christie has TONS of information for teachers to use in the classroom. Stuff like this is so encouraging to me as a future educator because I honestly had no idea teachers took time to post stuff like this for other people! There is so many new ideas and so many creative things to use in the classroom, that a teacher should never be at a loss of ideas!

I found the photo essays to be quite interesting. I have never even heard of someone using photos to portray information. That actually seems quite fun and challenging all at the same time. I would like to do that in my classroom one day to see how creative my students can get.

Websites like this are quite helpful when it comes to introducing technology into the classroom at different levels!

3 comments:

  1. "I have never even heard of someone using photos to portray information." Really? They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact of using only photos is really interesting to me. It seems like it would open up a whole new world of creativity for the mind of the student to have to search for pictures to tell a story instead of words!! I want to try this one day!

    ReplyDelete