Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ALEX: A very INFORMATIVE site!

Alabama Department of Education, ALEX
ALEX is a website designed for parents, teachers, and really anyone who needs to teach the subject at hand. It has wonderful resources all for free. They have lesson plans, teaching materials, ideas and so much more. It is a very helpful sight that I think every teacher should keep tabbed on their favorites toolbar to regularly visit.

I think it is very interesting how it is available to parents as well, so that they can get in on the action. Sometimes parents need a little bit of direction at home to help students get in the right direction. And for teachers, it is a very helpful sight to perhaps change up the lesson plans a little bit and to give the classroom a little extra spice!

I definitely want to use this tool, and I WILL be bookmarking it on my computer!

1 comment:

  1. Some parents need A LOT "of ..."

    I hope you also bookmark it in Delicious! It is far more permanent there, and somewhat organized.

    ReplyDelete