Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome!!!!!!

I have to say that I have several friends that have an online blog, and I think they are very interesting to read; however, I have never ventured out beyond Facebook, so this is all new to me!!!!

My name is Sabrina McAnally. I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/Social Science. Most people think I'm crazy for wanting to work with teenagers on a daily basis, but I'm quite excited about it! I think I can handle the challenging task and make it fun for all of us!

I work at Capital Insurance & Financial Services as an insurance agent. Basically, I sell automobile insurance, car warranties, motor club contracts, etc. I consider it a one-stop-shop because we are constantly adding things to present to our customers.

I enjoy fitness and health, which I never thought I would get a grip on, ha! I run local races here in Mobile just for fun - nothing competitive. Running is a huge stress relief for me, but sometimes it can stress me out as well! Putting on my Nike's and hitting the concrete is a great feeling because in that moment, nothing else matters but you and the air around you! I have a love/hate relationship with the gym, mainly because it kicks my tail, yet benefits me at the same time! I love to find new healthy ways to eat, and learning about nutrition is a NEVER-ENDING process!

When I am not at work or school, I enjoy relaxing in my apartment, going to the beach, shopping (I love sales!), cooking, spending time with my friends, and whatever else comes along they way! I enjoy traveling (short-term), and I'm currently planning a trip to Orlando in October!

I believe there is always something new to learn, always a way to reach your goals, and there is never, never, NEVER a dull moment in life! Believe in yourself, and it will get you far!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment