Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Comments 4 Kids

Children
Comments 4 Kids was so fun!! It was one of my favorite assignments all semester. Looking at the students' work from all ages always put a smile on my face. I really enjoyed commenting on the kindergarten student's assignments. This is such an awesome way to interact with other students, and as well as teachers. As a future teacher, this is an awesome way to get ideas from other teachers for your students in your classroom. I have said from the beginning that I think this would benefit students a lot because if they are doing work for other people to see, it is most of the time important to them, therefore it encourages learning. If a student knows they are going to be doing work to be put in a file folder to never be seen again, there is a good chance they could care less about it. Blogging and Comments 4 Kids is a good way to have other students get excited about other students work! I LOVED this assignment!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the interaction among students as well with this assignment. Everyone helping each other is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments for kids was the highlight of the class for me! The kids, and what they accomplished was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture. It was nice meeting you. I hope you have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete